The best Photoshop CC eBook reference on the web
The Adobe Photoshop CC Digital Classroom provides a broad foundation of essential Photoshop skills. It is the perfect way to learn Photoshop if you are just starting out with the software, upgrading from a previous version, or if you have never received formal training—even if you have been using Photoshop for years.
The Adobe Photoshop CC Digital Classroom provides you with essential skills across a wide range of Photoshop’s capabilities. Whether you plan to use Photoshop for color correction and retouching of images, creating digital artwork, designing web pages, or creating advertisements, the Photoshop Digital Classroom is your starting point for beginning to understand everything that Photoshop offers.
It has been a best-selling Photoshop book for many versions, and is widely used by schools teaching Photoshop, digital imaging, and digital design. The Adobe Photoshop CC Digital Classroom helps you get up-and-running right away.
Jennifer Smith and the AGI Creative Team
What you will learn
- Lesson 1: Navigating Photoshop CC: Workspace, Tools, and Panels
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Photoshop CC
- Lesson 3: Organizing and Managing Your Files with Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 4: Making Selective Changes in Photoshop CC
- Lesson 5: Painting and Retouching
- Lesson 6: Color Correcting an Image
- Lesson 7: Using Content-Aware Tools in Photoshop
- Lesson 8: Introduction to Photoshop Layers
- Lesson 9: Removing Backgrounds to Create Layered Compositions
- Lesson 10: Using Layer Styles and Adjustment Layers
- Lesson 11: Working with the Pen Tool
- Lesson 12: Using Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Lesson 13: Creating Images for Web, Video, and Interactive Use
- Lesson 14: New Features in Photoshop CC
- Top Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts