HTML5 and CSS 3 Transition, Transformation, and Animation is the best material you can get to start developing beautifully elegant, interactive, and entertaining web pages. You will start with a gentle reminder of the evolution in HTML and CSS, and then jump straight in following along with this example-driven, fast-paced exploration to help you quickly develop these highly prized skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Aravind Shenoy
- Gianluca Guarini
What you will learn
- Chapter 1: Introduction to HTML5, explains the evolution of HTML5 along with the myths and facts about HTML5.
- Chapter 2: Using the New Markup to Build a Semantic Page, explains the semantic markup of HTML5 and how to use the new properties to build a semantic page. Microdata is also explained in detail.
- Chapter 3: Flexible Box Model in CSS3, will explain the concept of the Flexible Box Model in CSS3. The properties of the Flex Container and Flex Items are explained in detail along with code examples for the same.
- Chapter 4: Web Forms in HTML5, will explain the new web form elements of HTML5. You will learn about the new input types and the new input attributes used in HTML5.
- Chapter 5: Advanced Features of HTML5, will explain a lot of modern concepts, such as offline web apps, Geolocation, drag-and-drop, Webstorage, and creating an audio and video player. HTML5 Canvas is explained in detail in this chapter.
- Chapter 6: CSS3 Animations, will explain the transition, transformation, and animation features of CSS3. Code examples are used to describe all the prominent features used for the CSS3 animation purposes.
- Chapter 7: Tools and Utilities in HTML5 and CSS3, will give examples of the various tools and utilities used in HTML5 and CSS3, which will make coding simpler.