The best adobe CC digital book on the web
The Adobe® Illustrator® CC Digital Classroom lets you create artwork for a variety of uses. Illustrator’s drawing tools let you take advantage of many ways to control color, text, and artwork in your designs. Illustrator provides you with ways to express your creative ideas and experiment with the presentation.
The Adobe Illustrator CC Digital Classroom helps you get up-and-running right away. You can work through all the lessons in this book, or complete only specific lessons. Each lesson includes detailed, step-by-step instructions, along with lesson fi les, useful background information.
This book includes 14 self-paced lessons that let you discover essential skills, explore new features, and understand capabilities that will save you time. You’ll be productive right away with real-world exercises and simple explanations.
- Jennifer Smith
- The AGI Creative Team
What you will learn
- Lesson 1: Adobe Illustrator CC Jumpstart
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Workspace
- Lesson 3: Illustrator CC Essentials
- Lesson 4: Adding Color
- Lesson 5: Working with the Drawing Tools
- Lesson 6: Exploring Additional Color Options
- Lesson 7: Using Patterns
- Lesson 8: Working with and Formatting Text
- Lesson 9: Organizing your Illustrations with Layers
- Lesson 10: Working with Symbols
- Lesson 11: Using Effects and Transparency
- Lesson 12: Exporting and Saving Files
- Lesson 13: Advanced Blending Techniques
- Lesson 14: Adobe Illustrator CC New Features