This book teaches you the basic and rudimentary structure of R programming and clearly detailed extensively the application of R programming. R runs on almost any standard computing platform and operating system. Its open source nature means that anyone is free to adapt the software to whatever platform they choose. Indeed, R has been reported to be running on modern tablets, phones, PDAs, and game consoles. One nice feature that R shares with many popular open source projects is frequent releases.
Roger D. Peng
What you will learn
- Installation of R programming
- Using Textual and Binary Formats for Storing Data
- Interfaces to the Outside World
- Vectorized Operations
- Dates and Times
- Managing Data Frames with the dplyr package
- Control Structures
- Scoping Rules of R .
- Coding Standards for R .
- Loop Functions
- Profiling R Code
- Application of R programming